- Please do not insult, flame, or otherwise be rude to other members.
- You must join this community to post in it.
- Please vote on other people's applications, whether you have been stamped or not. That way, everyone can be stamped! ^__^*
- If you want to be stamped, please put "Winchester" somewhere in the subject line. This also shows that you have read and agree to the rules. Then, simply copy and paste the survey in the scroll box into your post, and fill it out. It's as easy as that!
- Please make sure your application is under an LJ cut!!
- Please vote for five other people who are waiting to be stamped, and then tell us who you voted for in the "My Five Votes" part of the application. This does not need to be done if no one is waiting to be stamped. If there are five or fewer people waiting, please vote for all of them. Thank you!
- In your application, please try to be as honest and descriptive as you can! Don't worry about keeping it short. The longer, the better! (Even though two people might have the same answer, their reasons for picking it might be entirely different. Example: Person A says they are a follower because they are too lazy to lead. Person B says they are a follower because they like having someone else take the blame when things go wrong. Do you see why an explanation is important? Everyone's reasoning is different, and in a rating community, we need to know why you think and do what you do in order to stamp you as the most accurate character. So, please explain! Thank you!)
- When you are voting for someone, please put your vote in bold! An explanation about why you think your vote works is also appreciated.
- You will be stamped when you have five unanimous votes. (Example: 1 vote for Sam and 4 votes for Ellen will NOT get you a stamp. In that scenario, you would need 1 more vote for Ellen to be stamped.)
- RE-STAMPING: If you want to be re-stamped, you must wait until at least one week after your original stamp. You must also state who you were originally stamped as and a reason for asking for a re-stamp. You must also link to your original application. Your application must be different from your original one. You must also link to five applications (or as many as are available, if less than five) you have voted on, and thay cannot be applications you've used for this part in your other applications. And finally, you may only be re-stamped 2 times. (Example: You get stamped as Sam, but you think it doesn't work, so you get a re-stamp. You get re-stamped as Ash, but you think it still doesn't work, so you get another re-stamp. You get re-stamped again as Andy, and that's it. No more re-stamps, whether you think it works or not.)EXCEPTIONS: If you absolutely cannot stand, hate, or loathe the stamp you recieve after two re-stamps, let the mods know and we will make a decision about whether or not to allow another one. We may simply revert you back to your first or second stamp. You should make a note in the application if there is a stamp you absolutely cannot get. If you made a note and still got stmaped as that, let the mods know and we will re-post your application with an extra note about it. If you did not make a note, we may not re-post it. So, basically, IF IT IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DO NOT GET A CERTAIN STAMP BECAUSE YOU CANNOT STAND IT (FOR ANY REASON), MAKE SURE TO STATE IT CLEARLY IN YOUR APPLICATION!! This exception does not apply to someone being confused as to why they got stamped as Ava when they think they're more of a Dean. Sorry, them's the break sometimes in stamping comms. We will not make an exception if you simply disagree.
- THE MATCHMAKER APPLICATION AND THE MONTHLY THEME APPLICATIONS:(Note: After much debate, your Sam!mod and Dean!mod have agreed to make the Matchmaker Application and all of the Monthly Theme Applications permanently OPEN. What this means is that they will NOT be monthly applications. There will be no deadline to them, exactly like the regular application. That way, there's no chance of anyone missing it because they didn't find the community until after it was over, or they weren't stamped in time, or they just plain old forgot. Enjoy!) YOU MUST BE STAMPED REGUARLY BEFORE PUTTING THESE APPLICATIONS UP. (There is no deadline for these applications, as previously stated, so being stamped reguarly first is a neccessity. This also helps other members try to stamp you accurately.) FOR THE MATCHMAKER APPLICATION: You must put "Matchmaker" in the subject line to show that you have read and agree to the rules of the community, and so that other voters know what kind of application you are submitting. All of the characters that it is possible to be stamped normally as are possible choices for the matchmaker application as well. You must put your application under an LJ-cut. You must link to your regular application and say who you were stamped as. You must link to five applications (or as many as are available, if less than five) you have voted on, and thay cannot be applications you've used for this part in your other applications. You are allowed to re-stamped in the Matchmaker Application. The regular rules for re-stamping, as stated above, apply here as well. FOR THE MONTHLY THEME APPLICATION: The next section has a link to all of the posts with the applications. Make sure to read each one so that you know what to put in the subject line to show that you have read the rules nad to let other members know which application they're voting for. You must put your application under an LJ-cut. You must link to your regular application and say who you were stamped as. You must link to five applications (or as many as are available, if less than five) you have voted on, and thay cannot be applications you've used for this part in your other applications. You are allowed to re-stamped in the Monthly Theme Applications. The regular rules for re-stamping, as stated above, apply here as well.
THE MONTHLY THEME APPLICATIONS:
Themes listed in order from most recent to least recent. All themes are now open permanently once posted, and as such they will no longer be posted every month, but whenever the mods come up with a good one.
Remember, you MUST be stamped reguarly to participate in the monthly themes! The regular application can be found right below this, in the next section! ^__^* The matchmaker application, which is not neccessary for the monthly themes and is also permanently open, can be found below the regular application. Thanks, and have fun! ^__^*
THE SUPERNATURAL STAMPING SURVEY:
Notes: - These are the stamps that are currently available. You can vote for other characters, but I will need to make stamps for them. - Click on the name to view the stamp for each character! Stamps will be uploaded as they are made/edited. All stamps are made by siriuslyyellow.
Other Communities: bjts_monthlyfic ~ TDK Batman, Joker, Two-Face, and Scarecrow Slash Monthly Fic Challenge Community fandomishrecs ~ A Multi-Fandom Rec Anything Community nolanverse ~ A Community for Fans of the Batman Movies by Christopher Nolan spn_artists ~ Brings Together SPN Writers and Artists stamping_comms ~ A List of LJ Stamping Communities thestampinglist ~ LJ's Master List of Stamping/Rating Communities
The AWESOME Supernatural mood theme is made by lidi and can be found here. *hearts*